Fundraising terms and conditions
We are delighted you have chosen to fundraise for Talk ED and are very grateful for your support. Below are the terms and conditions we ask you to read and adhere to during your fundraising activities. Please read them carefully.
- As a fundraiser in support of Talk ED, you acknowledge that you do not represent us as a charity and will not do or say anything to bring our work or reputation into disrepute. Where necessary, Talk ED reserves the right to refuse funds that have been raised in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- If you need to withdraw from your fundraising activity or event, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible.
- Whilst we will support you in your fundraising efforts as much as possible, you are undertaking all activities under your own volition. Talk ED shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage that occurs as a result.
- All fundraising activities must comply with all relevant laws applicable in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- You may use the Talk ED logo on fundraising materials, for example on your online fundraising page. Please get in touch for a copy of our logo and brand guidelines. We reserve the right to request changes or removal where brand guidelines are not adhered to.
- If you take photographs or videos during your fundraising event you may wish to share them with us so we can highlight them either on our website or on our social media channels. We will endeavour to utilise them once we have received your written permission to do so but cannot guarantee it will always be possible. Additionally, where we do use them, you can ask us to remove any images or specific references to your fundraising activities at any time and we will comply within 10 working days.
Where images or videos are shared with us that do not meet these terms and conditions, and/or the principles and ethos of our work, we will be unable to highlight them publicly.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you understand that all funds raised will support the work of Talk ED, registered charity England & Wales (1155686) and Scotland (SC045443).
Got a question?
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please get in touch.