Whether you’re looking for an organised challenge or are keen to do your own thing, there are lots of ways to support our work.
Why not try:
- A quiz night, either in person or online
- A gaming challenge with your friends
- Holding a ‘tea and talk’ or ‘coffee and chat’ morning
- Ask for donations instead of gifts to mark a special occasion such as your birthday
- A fun board game night
- Donate a skill or some of your time in your local community
- Craft, bake, photograph, make, paint, or draw, and then sell!
Want to do a challenge event?
If you are looking for an organised event, a quick search online will offer lots of options, from walks and runs, to bike rides, or parachute jumps.
It is really important that you choose an activity that is suitable for you, and not put your health and wellbeing at risk.
Whilst those that are supporting someone living with an eating disorder often choose a physical challenge, these may not be appropriate for everyone – especially if you have personal experience of an eating disorder.
If you are interested in taking on a physical challenge, we ask that you talk to your GP first to check you are well enough to do so.
Already got a place in a challenge event?
Congratulations! Please let us know about your event, and tell us what you’ll be doing so we know how we can best support you.